Charlotte Criminal Defense Attorney
Carilyn Ibsen uses the knowledge she gained as a prosecutor to better serve her clients. She provides experienced and accessible representation.
- Carilyn is a former State prosecutor with extensive jury trial experience.
- Carilyn has been practicing criminal law for 12 years and the firm dedicates itself to criminal cases.
- Carilyn can appear on most traffic tickets in Mecklenburg County and clients do not have to go to court.
- Carilyn talks to her clients personally. Your contact person is not her assistant. She is readily accessible and provides clients with her personal cellular phone number and email account. She is available for conferences after 5:00 pm and on weekends.
- All cases are flat fee, no hourly rates. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Carilyn understands that a criminal case, no matter what the charge, can be one of the most important and significant events in a client’s life. She will use her experience as both a prosecutor and defense attorney to defend each case vigorously.
Please contact Carilyn Ibsen for a free consultation on any criminal matter at
Our criminal law office is conveniently located in Southwest Charlotte in Mecklenburg County, Just off the South Tryon exit at I-485 in the Ayrsley Town Center.